• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape || kylin
    Her hazel eyes are locked on his mostly white face. From the sparkle in his bright blue eyes, to the way his pale golden ears are pinned forward. The pastel blue locks complimenting the blue of his eyes. It is only when Svedka looks at her from the corner of his eyes, that she quickly glances away, though not without peeking up at him through her lashes once. “You did?” she asks, not only curious to how that had even been possible, but also why. Why dream of Ischia, of all places imaginable? Kylin obviously would, but why would he? A stranger to the islands.

“It is?” she cannot help but to ask, her hazel eyes finding his blue ones as a smile tugs at the corners of her lips. Kylin wants him to like Ischia, so he will come over for a visit more often. His prancing – and let us not forget the gentle nudge – make her smile, and even lightly bump her muzzle against his cheek in return. Kylin nods, gesturing to the island, before wading through the sea towards Ischia’s shore. “Yes,” she replies with a smile, glancing at him out of the corner of her eye before watching ahead again, suddenly avoiding his gaze. “I’d like to, if you want it too..”

It is impossible to not watch him. Kylin likes how carefree he is, how free his spirit is, and how easily he adapts. “Not just a dream. Ischia is so much more than that” she tells him with a smile, stepping into his personal space – neither seemed to value it much – to bump his shoulder with her nose, as she passes him by. “This way,” she announces. Her step is light and with a slight bounce, her tail held like an Arabian’s as she glances across her shoulder. “Are you ready to see Ischia’s magic?”

@[Svedka]

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-14-2018, 09:00 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 06-19-2018, 01:47 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-22-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 06-22-2018, 04:34 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-28-2018, 04:02 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 07-02-2018, 03:10 PM