• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Didn't Get to Say Goodbye- [Titus, Despayr]
    Despayr
    Children have always amused me in their naive innocence.  Not amused in a good way.  I found them annoying and though I had loved my children, I did not like them.  They were simply a venue to my own survival and nothing more.  I haven't seen my own children in decades and if they had perished than they had not been smart enough to survive...

Trying my best fake happiness, I smile as the girl sees me first.  Quickly it turns into panic and even more quickly I become annoyed.  The childs' immaturity is noted by the lack of her respect for elders.  Earth and water eyes look down upon the girl.  Hearing her call for her brother, my body strides forward in a loping motion.  Swiftly coming within reach, my neck extends to bring my jaws to the base of he fillies neck.  Blunt teeth gripping the girl as the colt enters and attempts to push me away.  If my mouth hadn't been full, I would have laughed in his weak attempts...

With a slight jerk, I toss the filly to the ground below me.  Carefully positioning myself above her so as she cannot rise and take off.  "Stop moving you little brats!" I snap at the filly, "You are coming with me!" My demand is met with a hardened glance at the boy, "Both of you... Or she dies!" The threat fills the air around them and I allow the filly enough room to stand before my muzzle is placed on her hip.  I motion us forwards towards Loess.  My shame in barring a blind child would not be allowed, so anothers offspring would have to suffice...

This time...  
    This Is What They Came For

@[Venus] @[Titus] Moving this to Loess now and meet up with Arthas.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Didn't Get to Say Goodbye- [Titus, Despayr] - by Despayr - 06-12-2018, 03:03 PM