• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

rendez-vous and I'm through with you [anyone <3]
    jackel
    Water Jack has become quite the nuisance.  We've become one now that I'm in the water and at first it was fun but not so much anymore.  Not if I can't move.  All I can do is watch him.  And he's watching me.  And I'm watching him watch me.  While he's watching me watching him watching me.  The pattern could continue but I'll leave it at that.

The cool snake holding my chin upwards shifts to follow the path of my jaw towards my cheek.  I take the small opportunity to allow my head to drop a degree, but no sooner does the snake shifts then the boa's around my neck, slowly constricting my airway.  Ah.  He's one of those.  There's a pain growing around my jaw bone and the crimson lady begins to work her way into my side vision.  Haide is there waiting.  She's always seeking never hiding.  Seeking to come out and revel in the pain and misery of it all.  And there she sits grinning at me, goading me into working the influences out.  

I've been strangled before.  Not quite the way you might expect a horse to be strangled exactly.  Nonetheless it's not in my top five favorite ways to die.  There's no thrill to it.  But that's not my point.  My point is that I know I've got limited time before my airway closes completely and I won't be able to talk at all.  And we can't have that.  So instead of nature taking its course, I manage to resist the urge to allow my eyes to begin bulging out of their sockets and instead narrow them inquisitively.  Of course I'm smiling.  Surely you've caught onto that by now.

"Well, let me tell you, Swampy, I'm told I'm quite delicious."

Haide shifts as his boa coils tighter, "What shall it be then?  Continue drawn out and quiet-like, or does the blood upon your lips taste sweeter if there's resistance.  I can be whatever victim you want me to be.  Just know that I'm not so eternally disposed of," I manage to whisper as the noose tightens further. My head would casually tilt to the side now of course, but you know. Circumstances.

all this joy, I've got some to share
    devin's∇designs

Messages In This Thread
    RE: rendez-vous and I'm through with you [anyone <3] - by Jackel - 05-20-2018, 03:46 PM