• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I woke up like this - Any
    Arthas

I always play nice

The worlds trickle past her maw and he couldn't help but respond with a gentle laugh. He playfully rolls his eyes, if you say so his voice was gentler towards her. She offers a departure to Sabra and he watches her leave before his gaze lays upon the cream mare once again.

She introduces herself as Sabra and he cocks his eye at her, ex-queen of Sylva? Here in Loess for protection? his mind is racing with questions but instead he responds with a quick nod. He continues to listen as she mentions Castile, the father of her child. Cheekybastard he thinks to himself. She notes that she is only looking to stay here if Castile resides in Loess, he shrugs his shoulders in response.

I imagine that means you consummated in Loess, Castile is welcome in my Kingdom although I have not seen him for some time. Something tells him she has had similar luck, Of course I will welcome you into my kingdom, to keep the 'family' together he steps closer towards the mare I must say I find it interesting that you come to stay here, you are aware that we have an alliance with Sylva correct? The image of Morty runs through his mind, the sylvans are welcome to freely travel amongst Loess, it would not be unlikely for her to run into some of there residents.  

Dangerous Business

@[Sabra]

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-01-2018, 01:20 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-01-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-02-2018, 01:39 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-09-2018, 11:47 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Arthas - 05-15-2018, 08:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-16-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-16-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Arthas - 05-17-2018, 07:00 PM