• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Are you the Destroyer? [Solace]

Our skin gets thicker, living out in the snow

CREVAN

He laughs at her answer, because it’s deserving of one.

“You don’t remember me because I wasn’t there.” He states, simply enough. Those days had belonged to Gryffen & Co., while his family had tried to run from what they’d created. “Perhaps you weren’t there either.” The unkempt stallion shrugs, neither caring nor concerned about what spilling the beans would do now. Those days had passed and he’d left not long after the white wraith himself, in order to travel through dimensions and glance through the veil of time.

But now he was back, for good. “Amet was King then, and Circinae his advisor … I think. Together she and I helped place Gryffen in power - not that brown, wily wolf’s first time doing so.” He rumbles, neck arching to sweep low for a quick bite of grass. “Then she abandoned Sylva and her plights to piddle around in Hyaline, and when she grew tired of that, Ischia became her throne.” He spits, quite literally. The glob of forage he’d chosen no longer suited his tastes, it would seem.

“She was my mother, once. And Corvus my twin, Jah-Lilah my aunt. I have a sister … out there somewhere, I think.” He muses, wholly undisturbed by these haunting admissions and the fact that a complete stranger was now privy to them. If Lace was indeed the longest-remaining inhabitant of Hyaline, there was a good chance everything coming out of his mouth wouldn’t matter. To her he’d just seem like an old-timer, someone from before whose little stories were only marks on history now.

Besides; Amet, Gryffen, and Circinae were long gone now, and he knew for certain that one of them would never be returning.

“Here I am telling you my whole life story, like it matters or something to you.” The shifter grunts, a careful smile settling onto his busy lips while the sparking remnants of his interest quiver out. He’d felt something, he was sure of it, but all the same he ends with, “Yours is more interesting, I’m sure.”

@[Solace] I'm fine with wrapping this up, feel free to reply or not! I know foaling season is right around the corner Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Are you the Destroyer? [Solace] - by Crevan - 04-20-2018, 03:12 PM
    RE: Are you the Destroyer? [Solace] - by Solace - 04-23-2018, 03:33 PM
    RE: Are you the Destroyer? [Solace] - by Crevan - 04-24-2018, 09:18 PM
    RE: Are you the Destroyer? [Solace] - by Solace - 04-28-2018, 04:25 PM
    RE: Are you the Destroyer? [Solace] - by Crevan - 05-03-2018, 09:07 PM
    RE: Are you the Destroyer? [Solace] - by Solace - 05-09-2018, 11:54 AM
    RE: Are you the Destroyer? [Solace] - by Crevan - 05-10-2018, 11:13 AM
    RE: Are you the Destroyer? [Solace] - by Solace - 05-13-2018, 11:26 AM
    RE: Are you the Destroyer? [Solace] - by Crevan - 05-17-2018, 09:21 AM