• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A God's Creation [Leilan]

We had only arrived a few days ago but soon Ischia was growing on me.  After we had left the meeting, Jesper and I, we had found ourselves touring the isle.  He had shown me a few places but most went unexplored.  Duty called and quickly he was off.  Leaving me to my own vices.

I had quickly found a hidden oasis.  Tucked deep in the jungle was a quaint water flow off a cragged cliff.  It wasn't extremely tall but the cool aqua cascaded from it's lazy stream, and plummeted in a spray to a pond below.  The tropical greenery here was vibrant.  Bright hues plumed from waxy leaves, giving off a delicate scent.  I smile in thinking of how perfect of a place this would be for me.

The waters, wetted the stones surrounding the pond.  Many were large just near the cliff, perfect for me to rest upon.  At the forefront was a grassy flat of which a small stream released the overflow.  There was enough opening in the canopy above that the daylight trickled around me.  Dazzling across the waters surface.  Sapphire eyes watch curiously, my reflection as I neared.  I was so...average.  A smokey black with no marking to be had.  Even though my frame was a delicate foundation of my sires lineage, I found myself uninteresting.  That is until I found myself submerged in the water...

Finding my footing along the rocky bank, I ease myself down into the crystalline liquid.  Allowing it to consume my dusty frame.  

Now wetted, my body begins it's transformation.  Rear limbs and tail are swapped for a singular appendage of water dwellers.  I sweep it from side to side, finding it moves me easily through the aqua around me.  The sun catches my flesh and I'm delighted to see a rainbow shimmer to my body.  A kalidoscope of hues span the whole of my skin, replacing the drab blackish-grey.  I smile happily at my findings.  I was beautiful...

Hidden from the world -so I thought- I dive beneath the liquid.  Finding the pond to be much deeper than I expected.  My forelimbs instinctively make swimming motions, even though it is my tail that propels me deeper.  Sending me to the darkest depths the pond had to offer.  There I find nooks and crannies within the boulders of the cliff.  Perfect hiding places for treasures and trinkets.

Soon I exhaust my air supply and quickly resurface.  My head rising above the waters to find I am no longer alone...

Deiti

A God's Creation ~ Carnage X Dynast

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-17-2018, 02:22 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-17-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-17-2018, 08:35 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-19-2018, 04:21 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-20-2018, 09:48 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-21-2018, 10:30 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-24-2018, 03:47 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-26-2018, 02:02 AM