• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What chould i do now?

The dapple mare’s words and actions conflict with one another. Amorette had tried to break the ice, using nicknames that were much shorter than their full names would do so nicely, but Casannia Beru’s whole body language was off. She said one thing, but her body told a whole different story.

It conflicts the dark woman and she doesn’t know how to handle the situation. Her intentions had been all good. Tephra was an amazing place and the dapple grey mare had looked so lost. Clearly less lost than Amore had thought. When Beru asks the same in return, she can only nod. ”You can” she confirms with a smile.

She blinks, a bit surprised but then smiling. It takes her a little effort to hold back a chuckle, but she manages. ”Oh, no. Tephra is beautiful. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder and someone else might very well not like it as much.” She had yet to meet someone who disliked Tephra, but Casannia Beru might very well be the first one.

Amorette allows the dappled woman into her personal space, but only for a brief moment. As soon as she can claim her personal space back, she does so smoothly. It is not that she dislikes the other mare, but they weren’t yet close enough to seek out such contact. ”Would you like to see Tephra for yourself? Just a visit, you can always decide that you would rather live elsewhere.” But Tephra would always be there if Beru was to change her mind.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

OOC: No worries! I’m Dutch and thus English isn’t my first language either. But RPing on Beqanna has improved my English incredibly! I’m sure you’ll profit from it too Smile.

Also, I decided to not answer the question about Amore’s father. There is no way Beru could’ve known that (Amore doesn’t speak of it, only thinks it). Hope you don’t mind?

Messages In This Thread
    What chould i do now? - by Thea2176 - 12-22-2017, 06:25 AM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Amorette - 12-23-2017, 01:45 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Thea2176 - 12-26-2017, 05:34 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Casannia Beru - 12-30-2017, 02:00 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Amorette - 01-03-2018, 01:56 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Casannia Beru - 01-13-2018, 08:27 AM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Amorette - 01-13-2018, 02:08 PM