• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Poll: Should I bring someone else back?
    You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
    Yes, Ilma please!
    25.00%
    3 25.00%
    Yes, gimme Leilan
    41.67%
    5 41.67%
    Yes, Eurwen needs development
    25.00%
    3 25.00%
    OMG please not again Nilla :0
    8.33%
    1 8.33%
    Total 12 vote(s) 100%
    * You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I’m an idiot
    Information 
    Hello,

Quick semi-question for y’all here Wink
    I’m debating if I should bring back a pony or two. I don’t know how active I may be with them, but as it is now I am going to swarm myself with Aodhán threads otherwise, and bringing someone back might help bring diversity. However I realize this would mean I’ll be bringing back more and more over the next few weeks. And some may or may not actually have an impact? On your characters and lands? And I’m just uncertain if you guys would want that right now

Options that are probably easy to write:
    -Ilma
    -Leilan
    -Eurwen

PS I voted on all options myself once so that I don’t constantly need to click the small ‘show results’ when I check back on this

I seriously wonder why I let you guys vote in the first place at the moment. Clearly they're all fighting in that closet to get out simultaneously.