• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Always remember us this way; Aries

She was growing and thriving, this was obvious of all things. Her lanky, awkward legs were filling out and her wings were growing to a decent proportion to her body. She was still young and full of life and that is what pulls her further past the meadow today. 

The sun was high in the sky and the air was crisp with the oncoming winter. Dexter was curled up between her shoulder blades almost invisible to the naked eye. His golden coat thickened in the winter along with hers. 

She had never worried about her mother always gone to the sky. She didnt worry about much, in fact. As she moved through the meadow she found herself suddenly perpendicular to the rivers current. She hadn't heard it when she advanced on it due to her left ears lack of hearing. As she shifted right to walk along the bank she found solace in the babbling of the stream. A large goofy grin graced her face as she began to sing along with the sounds of nature - much like her mother does.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Aries] this sucks I'm sorry. Not great at starters /:
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1
    The wolf boy was a in an awkward stage, his legs were long yet his body had yet to fill out. The thin creature lurked among the river. His parents were banished from Sylva and that had left him homeless, where was he to flee too?

He had always been told the river was a nomad land, and so he set out for it. His parents were gone already, making him responsible for his own life.

As he approchaes the river the grey and red streaked wolf crouches at the edge lapping up his quench. As he sits back cleaning his lips his eyes catch a pale feline walking the shore, he watches her for a moment before making himself known.

Hey! he yells out as he moves closer to her. I thought cats hated water, he smirks at a joke he finds hilarious. His head tilts as he sits before her, awaiting a response.

@[Felicitey]

She had shifted while she found comfortable spot along the river. Her coat had grown for the on coming winter in her lion form as well. The golds seeming to take over the browns aside from Dexter's browns nuzzled into her shoulder blades. She had so far found the changing of seasons entertaining. She liked to watch the way nature changed along with herself.

She paused a brief moment to groom her ears and face as she listened to the rush of the cooling river. She liked it here she had decided.

The peace didn't last long as she heard a boys voice behind her call out to her I thought cats hated water? he joked as she turned to watch him. Her mismatched eyes blazed bright against her pale coat. Her maw opened in a large toothy yawn before the corner of her mouth twitched up into a half smile, appreciating his attempt at a joke.

Awh, what do we have here a laughing hyena? she tossed back to the wolf boy as she padded towards him, her lashes batting thick and slow in his direction. She closed the distance between them, her young slender body moving in slow movements.

In her equine form she was still lanky and somewhat awkward regardless of her slow progression towards adolescents.  But this form she liked because she could control her lack of balance sitting lower to the ground.

My name is Felicitey.  What's yours? she was curious. She had only met a handful of others her age.

felicitey

@[Aries]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1
    Though the once prince found himself stranded with no home of his own, and a family who quickly cut ties. He can't help but find this girl interesting through it all.

He pokes fun but she was just as fast to spit back a comment. Awh, thats not nice. I'm not nearly as ugly as a hyena. He huffs in response, moving closer to the young lanky feline.

As he grows closer his hazel eyes catch sight of a monkey that sits upon her. He tilts his head for a moment before gazing back to the girl as she introduces herself. Felicitey , she says, he mutters her name a few time in his mind. Aries he responds back quickly.

He sits before the feline, two seperate breeds but they share there similiarities. What brings you to the river? Shouldn't you be by your mommy? He asks cocking an eye towards her. She was young though perhaps just the age most parents prepare for a new child, cutting the umbilical cord to there youngest.

@[Felicitey]

She watched as his hazle eyes passed over Dexter and a smirk traced her face.

Aries, interesting name. his name passed over her tounge smoothly over her loud childlike voice.

She watched him with her cat eyes as he questioned her business at the river and asked about her mom. A small playful growl passed her muzzle as she started to circle the boy. Her tail flicked about lightly flicking his coat. Turning her head she looked back at Dexter, a gleam of orneryness passed her blue and amber eyes.

My mommy? I'd never leave my mommy. She's right here of course. she purred. Dexter popped his gold and brown head as she came back around to the front of Aries. His small hands tangled into Felicitey's forelock as his little black eyes scooped out the new acquaintance.  A succession of chirps escaped his lips directed towards the hazel eyed boy.

Now now, mom. He didn't mean no harm. Felicitey tisked at her companion.  She didn't now if Aries would fall for the joke she was playing, but she was having fun regardless. We just felt like escaping from the meadow, and the dust of Pangea for a while. What brings you here? she questioned sitting down on her haunches with her paws delicately placed between her and the wolf boy.

felicitey

@[Aries]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1
    She says his name a small grin tugs at his maw. His eyes watch her carefully, she scans over him and a small growl arrises from her throat. It was different from his own, but he catches the hint of play from it.

She begins to circle him, he remains still, allowing his eyes to follow her. The fur on his back stand up, and his teeth are bared, as he prepares for a possible playful tussle.

The girl answers his question, noting her mother was here. His eyes quickly fixating on the monkey, before settling back to the girl. It is possibly truly her mother, an odd shifting family combination. None the less, he doesn't get the vibe of an equine from the ape.

The monkey gets riled up but Felicitey is quick to settle it down. She speaks again, this time noting that she had broke free from her home, Pangea, and asks about his own visit.

She sits down and with it his fur relaxes and he cocks an eye toward her. It is my home, you could say. Any land is really, my family was quick to send me on my way. He grunts and leans in towards the girl, his gaze locked in on hers.

It wasn't his choice to leave Sylva, but being forced to he certainly wouldn't admit it. Such valuable information leaves him vulnerable with someone he barely knows.

@[Felicitey]

She giggled silently as she watched the boy get ready for play. She was not about to tussle Dexter around just yet, though she was sure her companion would abandon ship if she were to engage in some rough play. Her brow cocked at the thought.

The boy told her that he did not have a solid home and that his family had been quick to send him on his own. Her face crinkled a moment as she thought about it. I guess in a way the border of Pangea and the meadow was her home, but her mother had never solidified their stay in her father's land. She was in a way as homeless as the wolf boy that leand in close infront of her.

She pulled herself up high her good ear swiveling high while her deaf ear remained low to her head. With a confident huff she smiled a lopsided grin in his direction. This is Dexter, he is my companion. My best friend. My mother really only comes around in the evenings to make sure I haven't caused to much trouble and I am still in one piece. I don't know my father much, I have only seen him a hand full of times. I think you are lucky to be able to go where ever you'd like. her eyes glistened with the idea of being completely free to go wherever and do whatever she'd like.

Suddenly she crouched low as she crinkled her nose. Dexter pulled her deaf ear pulling her away from the rivers bank before abandoning her shoulders to find comfort in a small tree nearby. Do you want to play? she growled as her haunches went up and her belly went down.

She didn't know if shed be able to do this with out Dexter's guidance on her left but she knew she wanted to try.

felicitey

@[Aries]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1
    The pale girl finally reveals the true identity of the monkey attached to her. Dexter, her companion animal. He has never met another with a companion animal, but surely she must avoid being lonely when she always has someone else.

She goes on to share extra information, her parents seem to be just as absent as his own. A father she barely knows, and a mother who rarely checks in. She finishes by noting how lucky Aries was to have no specific place to call home.

Perhaps it would be if it was by choice, but deep down Aries wished he didn't have to run from his home. Yeah, its alright. Why don't you just leave your home and travel then? She really should do what she wants anyway.

His gaze followed her as she crouched to the earths core, Dexter quickly running from her haunches. She asks if he wants to play and a smile tugged at his maw. The pups front end crouched down, his tail wagging in the air still. What took so long! He laughs, she was larger in size by nature but it would surely be an interesting task. The wolf pounced forward playfully snapping out for her paw.

@[Felicitey]

She had not thought about it honestly. She had always felt secure in who she was but not so much in her abilities. Maybe that is what kept her back, tucked safely beneath her absent mothers wing at night.

As he nipped at her paws she laughed in a rather chuckle form as she reared on her haunches swatting her paws at his ears. Her claws stayed retracted in joyful play as she pushed off her hind legs to tackle Aries.

Instead of landing directly on top of the boy like she planned she lost her balance at the last minute and rolled across and down his side landing on her back, paws swiping at air. I guess I hadn't thought about it before. This is the first time I've been past the meadow
    She turned her face and opened her maw hoping to grasp lightly to his hind leg that was by her face.

felicitey

@[Aries]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1
    She looked confused by his question, which was a perfect distraction for his attack. He nips at her paws but she laughs which causes him to look up at her with disappointment.

His own distraction through him off guard and the feline jumped up swatting at him. He laughs as the two tussle and before he knew it they were both rolling around fighting to be the winner.

Alas they both flopped out of the tussle and she finally responds to his question. She notes this is the first time she has passed the meadow and he tilted his head. She seems like such a free spirit and he certainly never expected her to be so shy. But then again he probably would never have left home had he not of been forced.

This is a good start then , he responds with a grin. As he talked to latched on to his hind leg and he laughs whipping his head towards her, jaws opened wide hoping to wrap around her neck.

@[Felicitey]