• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  {private} White Lady; Arithmetic

A little breeze goes a long way

Suddenly, the world seems to have changed at once - Kagerus had warned her as much when she first got here; Hyaline is busier than usual, and making good on it's promise to be a sanctuary. Ilma has recently acquired a new title, one that perhaps she did not need as much but secures her position as an advisor at least. The new Ambassador realizes that their kingdom will need new alliances; to stay neutral in a more tense landscape than when she had arrived, perhaps adjustments are needed. Only of Nerine she is a hundred percent sure not to attack Hyaline; luckily already Solace has made a shaky temporary alliance with Loess through their new king. She feels that Hyaline lacks warriors - more than just Kag and Svedka whenever he is around, and he's not that battle-worn either. Solace would of course, defend her land also, but Ilma sees that their Caretaker is soft at hard and would hesitate after her first hit - which would maybe be her downfall in the end.

Through all this she recently noticed one thing else, and she is reminded again when she scent is faint on the wind. The grullo male, Arithmetic is still around. Why he has not left yet, she is quite uncertain; perhaps he finds the newcomers entertaining in a way. She mesmerizes - they entertain her, too; although with worry more than amusement.

But perhaps she should just ask the man what goes on inside his head; with nothing better to do at the moment, she decides to go look for him. He can't be that far.

@[Arithmetic] A lot has happened, so I figured they need a new thread to get to know eachother with her brain not being mush from sleepless nights and nurturing a screaming baby Wink
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

She’s looking for him. The evidence was there within the searching of her eyes as they scan the crevices and steepled hillsides. Summer had faded into autumn in the time that they’d last met upon the ridgeline. The white mare’s foal had been crumpled in the grass below them and he suspected that the filly would be nearly grown now and almost independent. A fact that could benefit him later.

He stepped upon an overlooking bank, the wind jostling his mane and tail around his lean form. He can’t help but wonder the intentions behind her search. Tensions were high as horses all around them made the heavy decision to bring more lives into the world. Was that what she was looking for? Another male to lend her his seed?

Normally he would have chomped at the opportunity to fulfill her request, but he felt as if he hardly knows her and he senses a desire far denser than what he could offer her. Already he’d spent too much time in Hyaline and his body ached to move once more. Beqanna called out to him as the world shifted underfoot. While he’d been lost amongst the fold of the mountain, crowns had fallen upon new heads. There was a slew of newly displaces mares, just begging for a protector.

But perhaps he could entertain her longings for just a moment…

Ilma? He called out to her as though he was unsure of her identity, though it was clear to him that it was she that paced in her search.

In one graceful bound he flung himself off his overlooking hilltop and quickly took his place beside her. Nudging her shoulder, he offered her a smile. I’ve been looking for you. The lie fell off his lips easily enough and he knew she would not be able to see through the thick of it. Until she made herself plain, he was content to play into her over assumption of his feelings towards her.

Arithmetic
    I Don't Make Love

@[Ilma]

Ilma is indeed looking; her eyes' movements make that clear as she walks around the kingdom carefully. He's not near the lake, but when she treks between mountains, she catches his scent to follow it. After a while, she spots the black dun on a looking spot, When she's stopped her trailing and starts to move in a straight line, he calls out, not sure if it is she, indeed. She confirms with a bright whinny. "Ah, it is you!" she smiles.

He moves down and touches her; an act of familiarity between two still slightly unknown horses. She finds that she doesn't mind, but searches his face when he says he's been looking for her. "Oh, I wasn't aware of that. What can I help you with?" she wonders.

Since the white female had been wondering what kept him still in Hyaline after telling her earlier that he was more of a wanderer, she had been looking as well. But to his own looking, she has no immediate thoughts as to why, and so she will wait for his answer first. Perhaps he notices that she is looking slightly brighter today than she had last spring just only days to perhaps a week after giving birth; perhaps he's too occupied with other things to notice. She's doing well here in Hyaline; with Kagerus moving on to the position of General, she'd offered Ilma the spot of Ambassador, a title that should fit the white mare well.

If only it weren't such hard times, with Sylva recently overwhelmed with darkness and Loess being led by a still unknown man instead of the yearling girl who was supposed to be queen by now.

@[Arithmetic]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.

Her eyes find him easy enough, the white of her coat blinding as the afternoon sunlight catches it. Excitement washes over her as her pace quickens to carry nearer to him. She still smells faintly of milk, but he does not smell her child any where near. Perhaps he ought to pay a visit with Tahti, to see how she had matured since he’d last seen her.

Ilma does not flinch away from his touch, despite it’s over zealous familiarity. Instead, she is searching him once more, looking for the reason behind his claim to have been looking for her. Again, a lie forms and he does not hesitate to present her with it. Is it wrong to want to visit with a friend? Though, admittedly, friendship had very little to do with his interests.

Unlike him, he is freed from the worry that weighs upon those sworn to serve a single kingdom. Just in the short time that they’d been apart, Beqanna had shifted and changed as old leaders were forced to give into the unrelenting torrent. Arithmetic was not deaf to the whisperings throughout the land…if only the mare had known how far he had traveled since they’d last stood face to face. It was better to stand before her under the guise of her misinterpretation. She was naïve, he knew and there were many others who would gladly pin her against the nearest boulder for a moments pleasure. For a moment, the idea tugged at him – whispering it’s temptation in his black tipped ear.

Breaking from his lust, he offered a friendly smile her direction. Much has changed. His words sound more of a question than a statement as he gazes off into the distance. I heard the plans they have for your daughter and…well, I had to come.

The words he’d caught at the edge of hearing, and now he was grateful for the stolen information. Pity, even that offered with false intentions, was often still welcomed. I can’t even imagine your worry.

Arithmetic
    I Don't Make Love

@[Ilma]

Once again Arithmetic has a way of talking, touching, and watching her, that keeps Ilma interested - but at the moment not enough to swoon her into anything more than that. Yes, he’s physically attractive and her body responds; no, she really is occupied with other things to think about having a second foal. To be honest, she had also mever thought about what her own appearance could do to another horse; especially when in heat, especially to a man who hasn’t planted his seed elsewhere yet for a whole season.

He tells her he just wanted to see her as a friend, and she quickly falls for the next lie he tells her. Somehow whatever he says always seems so natural, it doesn’t come to her mind that this is not the truth or only half-truth. Nobody has ever needed to lie to her before, for any reason. So, she chuckles. ”Not a problem. I was just wondering if you had something specific on your mind.” She swishes her tail, thinking, and continues. ”Actually, I was myself wondering, if there was something that kept you here. Other than the view of course.” she asked. ”It is no problem to us if you’re just visiting, but usually extended stays have a reason or result in a more permanent solution - or they leave some other permanent mark.” she offers. She smiles brightly; surely there is something that he wants in Hyaline that he had stayed half a year?

Her current baby is no longer acting like a baby, exploring places on her own; and yes, the black dun has it right, she is bound for Nerine soon. She nods. ”I’ll be discussing the details of that exchange with her Nerinian tutors soon. And I hope to see who they will send in return. I suppose that’s the best I can do for her.” Already in her mind she has started to learn to let go; it shows perhaps in her words and tone.

@[Arithmetic]

Suddenly, he was all too aware of just how alone they were. Alone upon the mountainside there was no one but the towering peaks above to bear witness their secret meeting. It was painfully obvious how little she knew of him and, listening to her words, he catches the naivity of them easily. Perhaps he knew the true trusting nature of her – he’d relied upon it. Casually he drifted nearer to her, the sweet scent of her heat wafting towards him. Desire coursed through him as he realized the depths in which he wanted her.

Although not originally intended, he knew that he could no longer resist his primal need. As she speaks her words are lost to his comprehension, though he nods with carefully rehearsed interest. It’s only as she inquires upon his intentions that he is thrown back into the reality of the opportunity he’d been presented. His lie no longer mattered, and he gently nuzzled her soft place at her withers. Using his body to block her escape a wicked smile spreads across the soft of his lips.

I came for you.

His words floated between them as he allowed the reality of what was about to transpire register within her simple mind. Lowering his ears, he took a threatening step towards her, his eyes tracing along the curves of her body. He wanted her and was not keen to ignore the lust that shot through him like an arrow. Violently, he grabbed a chunk of her mane, knowing his strength to be greater than hers. Using the width of his chest he shoved her back towards an alcove.

Don’t scream, he warns with a threatening hiss.

Pulling firmly upon her mane once more he quickly mounts her, easily finding the soft place between her legs. Without allowing her a moment to process the oncoming invasion he forces himself into her and allowed instinct to overtake his senses. Pleasure is all that he knows as his adrenaline pumps through the heat of his veins. The world around him his fire and ice and he is deaf to any complaints from the mare he’d forced below him.

With one final thrust, his climax overtakes him, he moans tasting the sweetness of her mane between his teeth. Pushing away from her, he lands on her front feet ignoring the lingering fingers of pleasure as they slowly faded away. He smiles once more in her direction, a cruel smile.

I thank you, Ilma, he demeans throatily. I won’t soon forget the service you did me this day.

Arithmetic
    I Don't Make Love

@[Ilma] let me know if you want me to change anything
    Ilma is ever a sweetheart. But perhaps more importantly today, this afternoon, she has been brought up by a carefully loving, close-knit family. Protected from the dangers of the world as long as she stayed where she was appointed to; never once has she encountered a horse with a mind so unlike her own, that she cannot comprehened the dark thoughts he may have, intentions he has, the lust that drives him perhaps mad, to do things to her if she wants to or not. The only other time she had been with a man, she had been willing. Truth is, he took the time to sweeten her into it, and afterwards even if she did not regret falling for him, she does regret that she has never known a lover the way she should - as a lover, meant together for a longer time than just the afternoon.

As the sunlight seems to be fading into a more orange glow, the low light blocks her view for a minute. But she regards him as a friend - a potential future lover in a sense more than what passed through her mind before. He hums at her words paasively, she hears, agreeing. Suddenly he is next to her, caressing her like the warm rays of sunlight do. She is a bit more tense now. He says he came here for her. She suddenly realizes she has attracted him in a way she would have liked to later - maybe next year. She softly speaks then to the stallion who is hugging her body with his own, blocking one of her wings - intented or unintended, she does not know. ”I like you, Arty. But I can’t have another right now.” she whispers soothingly. Please don’t, her eyes plead. Please don’t want me right now.

Whatever she says or does is lost to the black dun. His body so close, she steps sideways, but he keeps it coming. Takes more steps towards her, suddenly looking angry. Was he angry at her now for not being willing to have sex? What has happened to the friend she thought she had? The lover he might have been? She struggles to keep up, but his pace is faster than her mind.

When he grabs her mane, she frowns.”Ouch!” But when he doesn’t let go, she comes to realize he is not here for lovemaking. Not in the usual sense of the word.

She opens her mouth to yell at him louder, but he hisses at her. Don’t. Don’t scream. She is confused one moment; then she is pushed into the crevice he had so long been aiming for. And she has no way to go.

Her head is jerked back and she responses with a gasp. Out of breath, she has no air to call for help. He keeps pulling at her roughly; he mounts her, he enters her, but with hardly any preparation from her side, she is not ready. It hurts, and when he moves and thrusts into her more and more and again and again - she bleeds, she cries, she finally struggles. Her wings are blocked by his strong forelegs pressing unto her, holding her roughly. She sees the dun stripes on his lower legs, once she thought them so handsome, now they’re becoming a nightmare. ”Stop! Please...” but her voice fails her also, just like everything else on her body. His body is heavy on her, thrusting into her and scraping her against the mountain’s rocky sides; she doesn’t want sex to be this way, she doesn’t want a child; she tries to turn, to rear, to buck, but the latter seems only to help him come. It takes only a few minutes, maybe less. But for her it seems an eternity.

When he’s done, he’s gone as quickly as it started. The once-white mare weeps against the rock that scraped her shoulders and knees bloody, looking on the outside just as bruised as she feels inside from the sudden intrusion. She hardly hears his words, but that sting will come later.

So far for love.

So far for her naivity, too.