Beqanna
All I Desire Is your Attention-[Herds] - Printable Version

+- Beqanna (https://beqanna.com/forum)
+-- Forum: OOC (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+---- Forum: Field (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: All I Desire Is your Attention-[Herds] (/showthread.php?tid=8469)

All I Desire Is your Attention-[Herds] - Khalani - 05-12-2016

Please Don't Take My Spotlight

The Amber mare found herself in the field, it was almost a year ago that she was here looking for a home, abandoned by the stallion who courted her she came back to find a new home. Her pelt generally a light color, although her back was a shade darker due to the sweat caused by the summer heat. The sun was high in the sky with little clouds around to offer relief.

Her head swiveled gazing off in the field, a small nicker released from her maw. Breeding season was just around the corner, surely the stags were out recruiting as many mares as the could before the season started and the stags hid away, busy making there kin. Her ears swiveled listening to the surrounding creatures wrestling, the birds chirping, and the insects that flew between her ears. She gave a snort with irritation and flicked her tail on her hind quarters removing the annoying insects that landed on her. Gently lowered her neck to the ground, taking a mouthful of grass raising her head again to scan the area for any suitors. 

Khalani

RE: All I Desire Is your Attention-[Herds] - Waylan - 05-12-2016

There as no tactic to how he would recruit, how he would find mares to add to his collection of whores. It was simple really find the most innocent victim, that has yet to of been bombarded by countless frantic equine and simply claim her as his. Simple as that? Not in his terms, when you lack little social skills like him that always complicates things.

Waylan grunts as he enters the sweat stenched area, immediately out of instinct he makes himself invisible,literally. The only visible features of him are the following, the brush of a hoof in the long entangled strands of grass or the simple bump of a hind quarter against another equine almost clumsily he made his presence apparent to almost all equine within the field.

The nares of his nostrils flared momentarily as his lungs adjusted to the body odored air, his crimson eyes searched effortlessly for an equine yet to have been approached. She was a pretty little thing yet, mercilessly normal, not that he would care both of his parents were awfully normal.

Gallantly he appeared at her side taking a moment to inhale her scent and redirect himself before her, "Hello, I'm Waylan of Mourning Mountains." He paused licking his lips in satisfaction as his words husked on, "Care to share a name?" He tilted his head in a gentle bow, settling and neutral. Dark chocolate lobes flicked, at the apparent vocals of a song bird that chirped above the chattering of all equine within the premises.
WAYLAN
-NORMAL PEOPLE SCARE ME-

Hope he's not too much of a creep for her XD

RE: All I Desire Is your Attention-[Herds] - Khalani - 05-15-2016

Please Don't Take My Spotlight

Khalani scanned the area, she heard the approach of another but there was no one in sight. She gave a shrug and turned her head to gaze off in another direction, the sun high in the sky. She whipped her head back sure that someone was approaching, this time a stallion was within sight(in fact right next to her). He was a dark brown, more chocolate color with bright red eyes and silver dappling. She was rather mesmerized by his coat, a unique color for sure. Although she was startled by his quick appearance out of thin air, she was quick to move her body to the right (more of a hop).

He introduced himself as Waylan, she pronounced his name a couple times in her head. Her gaze followed his, he licked his lips which was odd, but he said he was from mourning mountains. To her knowledge that was a herdland, and so he was out to recruit her to his home. To be another mare to breed with. Breeding season was on them, and if that is what this stallion wanted he would have to work for it. A grin grew on her face and she moved closer to him, she walked a circle allowing her body to gently rub against his "My name is Khalani" she said in a soft voice. When she finished her circle she stood facing him "Are you here to ask me to join your herd?" she asked the question for him. This was not her first herd, the last stallion abandoned her and so now she found herself seeking a new home, she knew what she was getting herself into. She extended her neck and playfully grabbed at a stand of his silver mane.

Khalani

OOC: no i like himWink

RE: All I Desire Is your Attention-[Herds] - Waylan - 05-15-2016

His intentions weren't necessarily to simply breed with all of this mares, he wouldn't have neglected goals parading around, patrolling at his hind. Hell no! His mates would breed with him if they wished it wasn't necessary to have defected children with extreme abandonment issues in his herd.

His burgundy nostrils flare, as her body comes in contact with his. He wasn't one to be that frugal with showing off his body. His figure flickered out of sight for a moment as his muscles became ever so tense with her touch. His lobes circle in her direction as she makes her away around him. He feels extremely uncomfortable but nothing he couldn't handle.

"Khalani, it's a pleasure to meet you." He responds quickly in his deep discomfort which he finds himself to become more relaxed by the second. He watched her quietly examining her figure, her vocals enter his ears. He is slow to answer at first, thinking quickly he was here to find a mare for his herd. He was here to find someone who is able to bare children. But he was also looking for someone for his girls to socialize with they all needed a new face every now and then. Returning back to the question he answered in a nuetral tone,"Yes. Well only if you wish to be apart of it." He paused snorting once again licking his lips in a nervous manner.

"So, are you coming?"  He grunts cloaking himself for a moment and reappearing a few meters away. He shifted his head as if welcoming her to his side to lead her to his home. Unless she chose to stay and find a different herdland to take shelter in.
WAYLAN
-NORMAL PEOPLE SCARE ME-

You can post here in response or we can skip to a post in Mourning Mountains, I'm easy.