Beqanna
[open] Keep dreaming all you want; Any! - Printable Version

+- Beqanna (https://beqanna.com/forum)
+-- Forum: OOC (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+---- Forum: Lands (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+----- Forum: Hyaline (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+----- Thread: [open] Keep dreaming all you want; Any! (/showthread.php?tid=22957)

Keep dreaming all you want; Any! - Rouhi - 02-13-2019

keep your dreams in check

The deep forest is still enchanting to the stallion after all the time he had spent here, a smile radiating toward the corners of his silk-like muzzle. 
Rouhi drew in the thick air that surrounded him, a faint mist from the water ahead creating a show of beaming lights and mysterious structures.
Hyaline was truly a wonderland for the stallion, allowing him to focus on it rather than pay any attention to the desires that were concealed within him.
Although he was happy to wander around the forest and indulge in the delightful scents of the many species of flora, the stallion couldn't help but feel rather lonely once again, a deep exhale of air escaping his chest, causing a puff of faint smoke in the morning air.

The stallion now emerged from the cover of the canopy and into the warm sun, shaking his pelt as he walked, inhaling the air that carried the scent of sweet water.
Rouhi perked his ears as he halted, listening to the various calls of birds and smaller animals. With a huff, the stallion continued forward toward the water, stopping along the edge and allowing the cool-tender water to slam against his hocks. The grulla smiled for a moment before lowering himself closer to the water, gulping the cool liquid as it arrived in his muzzle, the feeling was pleasant as the liquid rushed down his body.
With another mellow exhale of air the stallion turned around to walk back toward the forest, hopeful that he would meet someone along the way.  

Rouhi

Here's a rubbish starter but at least I didn't ramble on about trees for a whole post!

RE: Keep dreaming all you want; Any! - Amet - 02-17-2019

Falling back into Hyaline's fold has been effortless. Despite the years he had spent away, it still feels like home in Amet's heart. There's a comforting quality to the sanctuary territory that brings him peace even when his thoughts linger on the whereabouts of Eione and Makhai and Takhar and Gypsy and...

The stallion sighs quietly, pushing the hair from his ajar maw as he attempts to ground himself. Worrying will do nothing by way of solving his problems, it will only add to his suffering. And he has so many other things he can be doing, inside Hyaline and outside of it, to help further the life of the territory. Besides, it's time for him to assist Kensa with duties of the crown, and for him to prove to Kagerus and Solace that they have made the correct decision in granting him Hyaline's helm once more.

Beneath the sweeping boughs of his favorite wisteria tree at the eastern side of the lake, the gilded stallion shakes a light-brown forelock from his light amber eyes just as movement at the forest's edge catches his attention. The grullo tovero that pulls away from the treeline is unfamiliar to Amet, but the easy way he moves and the smile upon his face leads the akhal-teke to believe that Hyaline is his home and, perhaps, has been for a while.

He moves from beneath the flowering wisteria branches and sets his course towards the other stallion at an easy trot. The sunlight glints off his gold and bronze dragon scales but, despite this, the other stallion does not notice Amet (a fact that he cannot fault him for, as the flora and fauna of Hyaline are both beautiful and distracting). To catch the stranger's attention before he reaches the treeline once more, having sated his thirst at the crystalline lakeside, Amet whinnies warmly in greeting.

"Hello there," he calls as his gait assists him in covering the space between himself and the tovero stranger. He offers a polite smile to the icy-eyed stallion before coming to a halt and, with ears that press forward with interest, introduces himself. "My name is Amet. I don't believe we've had a chance to meet yet."

─ don't get cut on my edges
@[Rouhi]

RE: Keep dreaming all you want; Any! - Rouhi - 02-18-2019

keep your dreams in check

The joyous selection and variety of flora and flashing lights is what keeps Rouhi wanting more, a sensational bliss that radiated at each glimpse, a wonderland filled with colour or the lack of it, lights beaming from or away surfaces, creating a show of delight.
The voice of another is what pulls him away, the desire to be with another stronger than anything else in the world.
The wing stallion pulls away from the edge of the water, facing in the direction of where he had heard the voice, a scaled stallion standing near "Hello" he replies in a friendly manner, his sweet tone carrying across toward the male.

He had never seen this stallion in Hyaline before, but then again he was most definitely not here long enough to see absolutely everyone, still, the stranger introduces himself, stating that they had indeed never met before.
Rouhi now turns to face him, a smile already painted across both corners of his soft muzzle "It is nice to meet you Amet" he continues shortly after the male finishes speaking "I am Rouhi. It is a joy to meet you" the stallion can't help but smile at anyone he met, his inability to leave anyone's side plaguing him, never letting go of his insecurities.

The grulla stands quietly once out of the water, observing the scaled man as the breeze breaks through the current silence, Rouhi's voice following shortly after "I don't believe we have met before, then again I am still fairly new to Hyaline" he nods as he looks around, the view around the pair still demanding attention as they stand shrouded in silence.

Rouhi

@[Amet]

RE: Keep dreaming all you want; Any! - Amet - 03-16-2019

The unfamiliar stallion is swift to smile and greet Amet in return. Pleased that he has not intruded upon a private thought or moment that could have had the grullo feeling less-than-hospitable, Amet dips his head in a more formal greeting before he shifts his weight to the side, his sleek akhal-teke frame bright beneath the sun, and cocks a hind hip to settle more comfortably into the conversation.

He introduces himself as Rouhi, a name that sounds vaguely familiar. Amet takes a mental note of this as he tries to place the areas in which he had smelled the other stallion's musky scent in the recent past, though for the time being nothing, and nowhere, comes directly to mind. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Rouhi," he responds as his honey-eyes turn away from his newest acquaintance and to the rippling lake before them.

"Ah! Well, I hope you come to love this place as much as I do. I'm one of the Primarchs, beside Kensa." It still feels odd, though comfortably so, to say that he has been placed at the helm of Hyaline once more. He had always hoped that he would come full circle and return to this sanctuary territory after his time away, and while he had daydreamed that he would one day wear its crown again, he had never truly believed that he might.

"Have you spoken to Kensa about which role you would like to play within the herd? We could use some recruiters, or some diplomats, if you'd be interested in either." He offers the suggestion kindly, though does not demand that the other stallion agree to either. He simply waits, allowing the silence to fall comfortable between them against as they stand together at the lake shore.

─ don't get cut on my edges
@[Rouhi] - Sorry for your wait! ♥